NEW PRODUCT – Pimoroni Display-O-Tron HAT
The Pimoroni Display-O-Tron HAT is an upgraded HAT version of our Display-O-Tron 3000!
The Display-O-Tron is a lovely 16×3 character LCD display with capacitive touch pads, GPIO breakout pins, and a six-zone RGB backlight (twice as bright as the older Display-O-Tron 3000)!
The capacitive touch pad is ideal for navigating on-screen menus or inputting data and there are some pretty common GPIO pins added for those of you who want to merge with other projects and sensors. The six-zone RGB backlight plus new and improved LED bar graph add a dazzling splash of rainbow color! Monitoring memory usage and CPU load was never so much fun!
To top this all off, this new HAT comes fully assembled with Pimoroni Python support to get you up and running!
- Fully assembled (apart from optional GPIO header)
- Super slim 16×3 character LCD display
- Six capacitive touch input buttons
- Handy six element LED bargraph
- Six-zone RGB backlight with diffuser
- GPIO breakout for 5V, 3V3, GND, SDA/SCL, TX/RX, PWM, MOSI/MISO/SCLK/CE1, and GPIO #5, #6, #13, #19, #26
- Full ASCII set plus eight custom characters
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — Project Peri – Translates Sound into Light for the Hearing Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.