NEW PRODUCT – Assembled Standard LCD 16×2 + extras – White on Blue
Standard HD44780 LCDs are useful for creating standalone projects. This product is similar to our Standard LCD 16×2 display but comes with the header soldered on!
- 16 characters wide, 2 rows
- White text on blue background
- Connection port is 0.1" pitch, single row for easy breadboarding and wiring
- Pins are documented on the back of the LCD to assist in wiring it up
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM and uses much less power than LCD with EL (electroluminescent) backlights
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines! (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
- Built in character set supports English/Japanese text, see the HD44780 datasheet for the full character set
- Up to 8 extra characters can be created for custom glyphs or 'foreign' language support
- Comes with necessary contrast potentiometer
For more information, check out our detailed step-by-step Arduino+LCD tutorial.
We have a datasheet that has dimensions and pin-locations and then a HD44780 datasheet with the detailed commands for control.
In stock and shipping now!
Join 4,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
Learn “How Computers Work” with Bill Gates, Ladyada and more – From Code.org !
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — The Public Radio’s inventory dashboard
Wearables — Glue for the occasion
Electronics — Ew! Sticky!
Biohacking — Using Insulin Load for Better Sleep and Recovery
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.