We are trying out YouTube’s new live service (not the schedule live events, the Twitch-like live service). Here is the recorded live broadcast (video). We used the WireCast Go beta for iOS by Telestream. Pictured above is the Live Dashboard.
- Produce live broadcasts from iPhone
- Switch between multiple prepared shots
- Brand stream with images, logos
- Replay highlights of your live broadcast
- Stream to YouTube Live & RTMP Servers
- Interact live with audience with social and chat
- Stream in portrait or landscape modes
When we’re broadcasting live, the URL is: http://www.youtube.com/c/adafruit/live. Pictured above, we figured out how to do an overlay.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Brushing it clean
Electronics — Electrolytic Limitations
Biohacking — High Power Density Human Sweat Battery
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.