A fun and slimy project to do with kids! via instructables
WARNING: Extremely strong magnets are part of experiment. Keep all electronics away while doing this experiment.
Make sure to read all the instructions before beginning.
Please be sure to wear your plastic gloves during the whole experiment. It is not harmful to your skin, this is only to keep your hands clean.
If you feel lost please just do your best this is not a test.
Close supervision required if children are present. Magnets are harmful if swallowed!!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — What I Learned from Weighing Myself 15 Times in a Day
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.