Particle is all about our developer community. We’ve built an incredible network of engineers, developers, designers, artists, entrepreneurs, and Makers who use our tools and development kits on a regular basis to create new internet-connected projects and products. Check out our forums here.
We’re looking for a friendly, intelligent, tech-savvy individual to drive higher levels of engagement within our developer community.
You should love and be energized by speaking with developers and engineers about difficult challenges and world-changing ideas. You should be a relentless advocate for the things that you love; you should have an opinion and be willing to share it. Most of all, you should be friendly, and you should love helping others succeed.
– Engaging directly with our spectacular developer community, both in-person and online
– Developing and executing on initiatives to drive new user activation and engagement
– Providing opportunities to contribute to Particle’s open source projects and guide customers towards being effective contributors
– Facilitating events (hackathons, meetups, classes) developed by Particle or by community members
– Sharing information from within Particle’s walls with the community to make us more open and transparent (blog posts, community posts, videos, etc.)
– Creating educational resources, inspirational projects, and other content to support and inspire our customers
You should be comfortable with technology, and have at least hobbyist-level knowledge of software development. Professional development experience is a big plus. You should also be able to independently craft initiatives to drive business goals (activation, engagement, etc.) and execute on those initiatives. You should enjoy public speaking and developing engaging content with an awesome team full of friendly people.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Go magnetic
Electronics — LED colors: what they tell you
Biohacking — Brainding – Circuit Bending Using an EEG
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.