You will need the following
- 1 yard brown fabric (we used fleece)
- Construction paper (for supporting the hat brim, can substitute with other material)
- Arduino board
- Breadboard or perfboard
- 2 9V batteries
- 1 push button
- 0 RGB LEDs
- 20 330 ohm resistors (dependent on your LEDs)
- 10 360 ohm resistors (dependent on your LEDs)
- 3 PNP transistors
- 3 NPN transistors
- 3 3K ohm resistors (dependent on your transistors)
- 3 22K ohm resistors (dependent on your transistors)
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Hot glue free zone
Electronics — Have you met Charlie?
Biohacking — Ticks are Spreading an Allergy to Meat
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.