You will need the following
- 1 yard brown fabric (we used fleece)
- Construction paper (for supporting the hat brim, can substitute with other material)
- Arduino board
- Breadboard or perfboard
- 2 9V batteries
- 1 push button
- 0 RGB LEDs
- 20 330 ohm resistors (dependent on your LEDs)
- 10 360 ohm resistors (dependent on your LEDs)
- 3 PNP transistors
- 3 NPN transistors
- 3 3K ohm resistors (dependent on your transistors)
- 3 22K ohm resistors (dependent on your transistors)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Limor Fried featured in NYC’s HER BIG IDEA!
Wearables — Get concrete solutions
Electronics — Probe Compensation
Biohacking — Dr. Rita Levi-Montalcini was a Centenarian Gonzo Biohacker
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.