- WARNING: Extremely strong magnets are part of experiment. Keep all electronics away while doing this experiment.
- HAVE FUN!
- Make sure to read all the instructions before beginning.
- Please be sure to wear your plastic gloves during the whole experiment. It is not harmful to your skin, this is only to keep your hands clean.
- If you feel lost please just do your best this is not a test.
- Close supervision required if children are present. Magnets are harmful if swallowed!!
Each Tuesday is EducationTuesday here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts about educators and all things STEM. Adafruit supports our educators and loves to spread the good word about educational STEM innovations!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — ABS ABC
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — The Quantified Self Approach to Lowering Blood Glucose
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.