Join Becky Stern and friends every week as we delve into the wonderful world of wearables, live on YouTube. We’ll answer your questions, announce a discount code for the Adafruit store, and explore wearable components, techniques, special materials, tools, and projects you can build at home! Ask your wearables questions in the comments, and if your question is featured on a future episode, you’ll be entered to win the show giveaway!
- #WearableWednesday on the Adafruit blog
- Sign up for our new wearables tips newsletter
- Video/project debut: Android Smart Home Mirror
- Component of the week: Standalone Capacitive Touch Sensor Breakouts (Momentary & Toggle)
- What Are You Wearing?: Last minute Halloween costumes
Every Wednesday is Wearable Wednesday here at Adafruit! We’re bringing you the blinkiest, most fashionable, innovative, and useful wearables from around the web and in our own original projects featuring our wearable Arduino-compatible platform, FLORA. Be sure to post up your wearables projects in the forums or send us a link and you might be featured here on Wearable Wednesday!