Tell A Story With Python #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
Learn to create a story using Python on Raspberry Pi. via tes.com
Tell a story with code. This is a fun way to get started with Python programming that lets you really use your imagination and storytelling abilities! It demonstrates the simple use of if/else statements to evaluate user input and generate a cute fairy story.
By creating a story with Python 3 you will learn:
– How to use the Python development application IDLE3
– To get a user to input text and print it to the screen
– To use conditionals if, elif and else to set the gender of the main character
– To use lists to store names of characters or places in your story
– To use the random module to select items from a list
– To use variables to store and call information in a story
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.