Learn to create a story using Python on Raspberry Pi. via tes.com
Tell a story with code. This is a fun way to get started with Python programming that lets you really use your imagination and storytelling abilities! It demonstrates the simple use of if/else statements to evaluate user input and generate a cute fairy story.
By creating a story with Python 3 you will learn:
– How to use the Python development application IDLE3
– To get a user to input text and print it to the screen
– To use conditionals if, elif and else to set the gender of the main character
– To use lists to store names of characters or places in your story
– To use the random module to select items from a list
– To use variables to store and call information in a story
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Tape tactics
Electronics — Ground connections cooler via more vias
Biohacking — Itch Tracker for Apple Watch
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.