Maker’s Muse shares:
Welcome to the Original 3D Printing On Youtube Tag Video! I love this community and wanted to share my thoughts and experiences in 3D Printing. Let me know your answers to these questions!
1. What was the first thing you 3D printed?
2. A Popular 3D printer that you don’t like.
3. A popular 3D printer that every one else seems to hate but you love.
4. Must-have 3D printing gadget?
5. Best free or low-cost 3D printing software?
6. Best 3D printing tip?
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!
Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!