NEW PRODUCT – HiFiBerry DAC+ HAT – Standard RCA
The HiFiBerry DAC+ is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the A+ / B+ Models. This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, that is optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality.
This is the Standard RCA version which uses RCA connectors that you know from your normal stereo equipment. The HiFiBerry, like all Pi HATs, sits right on top of your Pi’s GPIO pins with no additional cables needed and integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- x4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
This board is ONLY compatible with the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, and the Pi Models A+ and B+! While we haven’t tested it with the Pi Zero, it likely works with it!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — Book Recommendation: Autonomous by Annalee Newitz
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.