NEW PRODUCT – HiFiBerry DAC+ HAT – Standard RCA
The HiFiBerry DAC+ is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the A+ / B+ Models. This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, that is optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality.
This is the Standard RCA version which uses RCA connectors that you know from your normal stereo equipment. The HiFiBerry, like all Pi HATs, sits right on top of your Pi’s GPIO pins with no additional cables needed and integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- x4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
This board is ONLY compatible with the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, and the Pi Models A+ and B+! While we haven’t tested it with the Pi Zero, it likely works with it!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Brushing it clean
Electronics — Electrolytic Limitations
Biohacking — High Power Density Human Sweat Battery
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.