Meet the 2015 EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women. Shown above is Ariel Garten from InteraXon Inc. which makes the meditation headband Muse.
The eighth annual EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women Program is a national competition and executive leadership program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women join an elite business network of the country’s best high-growth companies and participate in a customized executive leadership program with year-round activities designed to:
- Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices.
- Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital.
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support.
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Increase national and regional visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Brightness know-how
Electronics — Tactile Confusion?
Biohacking — Eight Health Leaders Explain How The Medical Industry Could Be Changed
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.