Check out all the wearables 2014 had to offer at Adafruit! Some of our favorites featured in the video above:
- Celebration Spectacles with NeoPixel Rings
- EEG Costume Cap
- FLORA + FONA SMSsenger Bag
- Firewalker 2.0 Sneakers with GEMMA
- Animated Eye Bowler Hat for Halloween
- LED Masquerade Masks with GEMMA
- Haptic Headband
- Mystical LED Halloween Hood
- Talking Dog Collar with Bluetooth Control
- LED Matrix Snowflake Sweater with Bluetooth Control
- Textile Potentiometer Hoodie with GEMMA
- Unicorn Horn with 3D Printing & NeoPixel LEDs
- Flora Wearable Bluefruit LE Module
- Luminous LED Flowers for Mother’s Day or Prom
Every Wednesday is Wearable Wednesday here at Adafruit! We’re bringing you the blinkiest, most fashionable, innovative, and useful wearables from around the web and in our own original projects featuring our wearable Arduino-compatible platform, FLORA. Be sure to post up your wearables projects in the forums or send us a link and you might be featured here on Wearable Wednesday!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Alibaba to invest $15b in tech, set up research labs around the world
Wearables — Hand beading mimicry
Electronics — Trigger happy oscilloscope?
Biohacking — Biohacking: Visioneer – AI Glasses to Assist the Visually Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.