These lessons are designed to introduce you to networking with your Raspberry Pi, Via Raspberrypi.org
Over the course of four lessons, students will learn:
- How to network two or more Raspberry Pis together
- How to program a Raspberry Pi to send messages to another Pi
- How to control hardware over a network
- Network configuration and server set up
- Basic networking concepts including:
- IP address
Servers and clients
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Snap a picture
Electronics — To Y5V or not to Y5V?
Biohacking — Ticks are Spreading an Allergy to Meat
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.