Interesting project for recording bats – check out more info here.
This detector project HAS several objectives:
- Being open (meaning common) Where and Their software source code, hardware diagrams (fixtures and electronic circuits), etc. Will Be available for all Openly freely and to allow everyone to build himself His Own detector.
- Being Easily reproducible to Facilitate the achievement By Any interested person.
- Being economic to Facilitate access to quality study material (200-250 € / $).
- Being relevant to the study of bats, covering a large part of the frequency band used by bats.
Actually, it Consists of sub-projects Whose hand oven features are Described here and Summarized below:
- The PiBatManualRecorder for manual use with heterodyne listening, replay in time expansion and recording in WAV (96 kHz). It aussi Allows an automatic operation on one night. The user interface is a touch keyboard and a OLED display.
- The PiBatAutomaticRecorder for automatic recording bats (WAV files) is Few nights.
- The PiBatFixedRecorder for an automatic use at fixed up over long Periods with data transmission through the Internet.
- The PiBatLogger for automatic monitoring over several weeks of activity in an easy species to be detected (greater horseshoe bat, for example).
For now, The Most advanced project is the first prototype PiBatManualRecorder Whose HAS-been just completed…
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — FOSSHAPE familiarity
Electronics — Stay disciplined with ERC
Biohacking — Itch Tracker for Apple Watch
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.