The talk schedule for the 2016 PyCon Python programming language conference has been announced, and it looks like another year of great talks. Keynotes and tutorials are still to be announced, but check out the schedule for all the talk details. The conference is being held in Portland, OR, this year from May 28th – June 5th.
Some talks that look particularly interesting to me include:
- Here Be Dragons: Writing Safe C Extensions
- Keeping cool, using a Raspberry Pi to create a networked temperature sensor
- Laser Cutters, 3D Printers, and Python
- Publish your code so others can use it in 5 easy steps
- Kalman filters for non-rocket scientists
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Snap a picture
Electronics — To Y5V or not to Y5V?
Biohacking — Ticks are Spreading an Allergy to Meat
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.