The talk schedule for the 2016 PyCon Python programming language conference has been announced, and it looks like another year of great talks. Keynotes and tutorials are still to be announced, but check out the schedule for all the talk details. The conference is being held in Portland, OR, this year from May 28th – June 5th.
Some talks that look particularly interesting to me include:
- Here Be Dragons: Writing Safe C Extensions
- Keeping cool, using a Raspberry Pi to create a networked temperature sensor
- Laser Cutters, 3D Printers, and Python
- Publish your code so others can use it in 5 easy steps
- Kalman filters for non-rocket scientists
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — TechShop is closed, files bankruptcy
Wearables — Don’t shy away from intricacy
Electronics — Are you grounded?
Biohacking — Learning to See with Sound
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.