Useful software for visualizing EAGLE layouts! Check it out.
What is Copper?
Copper is able to open any Eagle CAD file saved in the XML file format (Version 6 and above). Copper stores its own settings in another file stored along the .brd and .sch files generated by Eagle and syncs any changes made in Eagle. Now you can:
- Generate 3D Models of your PCB with ease and fun (see our Gallery for examples)
- Attach real parts from your favorite Distributor using Built-In Part Search Engine powered by Octopart.com
- Manage your Bill of Materials and check Pricing & Availability of all Parts
- Manage Datasheets of all your Parts at one place (including bookmarks)
- Generate high resolution, awesome 2D images of your board
- Generate images of your 3D PCB with lights, textures, depth of field effects and various solder masks
- Export the 3D model to your Mechanical CAD software for building enclosures.
- Analyze your PCB for errors using Coppers real time tools
- Highlight multiple parts by name or value for Assistance while assembling your PCB
- Check Signals for connected parts, length, number of vias
- Find errors beyond DRC that are hard to find
- And much more …
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — ABS ABC
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — The Quantified Self Approach to Lowering Blood Glucose
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.