NEW PRODUCT – Third Hand Pana Hand Workstation Add-On for Panavise
We’ve really gotta HAND it to them, the Third Hand Pana Workstation brings the benefits of the Super Fancy Third Hand Kit to the PanaVise line of work holding vises. This is the most luxurious desktop work-holding solution we’ve laid our hands on. Note: Panavise Jr. and Panavise Multi-Purpose Work Center + base are not included!
The gold-color anodized base of the Pana Workstation has integrated mounting holes to be seamlessly attached between any PanaVise work holding vise and a tray base mount to offer the ultimate work station. The Workstation from Hobby Creek comes fully assembled so you can focus your efforts on the project and not your tools!
- 4x – Flexible arms each with a large swiveling alligator clip wrapped in ultra high heat resistant silicon
- 1x – Precision cut and beautifully gold anodized base
- 4x – Silicon clip tips for the ultimate heat resistance
- 4x – Removable feet for a stable standalone operation
- Integrates perfectly with Panavise vises and base mounts
Note: Panavise Jr. and Panavise Multi-Purpose Work Center + base are not included! Technically, you don’t even need either to use this work-holder but its waaaay better if you pair them up.
Shipping weight reflects UPS’ new dimensional weight regulations.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Make metallic magic
Electronics — Inadequate volt signal
Biohacking — Arduino Based “Row Bots” Test Rowing Efficiency
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.