Thanks to Dan for sending this in! Check out more here.
The MultiNav FeatherWing is an add-on board for Adafruit Feather. It incorporates a U-Blox NEO-6M GPS module as well as an InvenSense MPU-9250 9 Degrees of Freedom (9DOF) sensor.
- The board includes the following additional features:
Micro USB connector to connect to the U-Blox GPS. It is accessible using the free U-blox u-center application for configuration and monitoring.
- u.FL connector for the GPS antenna (supports active antennas, 3.3V or 5V)
- EEPROM for storing U-Blox configuration between power cycles
- Power and GPS Pulse-per-second (PPS) LEDs
- Interrupts broken out for GPS PPS and MPU-9250 interrupt pin
The MultiNav FeatherWing is compatible with Feather M0, 32U4, and HUZZAH. However, the MPU-9250 interrupt pin and GPS PPS interrupt are only accessible with Feather M0 as hardware interrupts.
This FeatherWing may be compatible with other official FeatherWing boards that only use the I2C bus. The MPU-9250 uses I2C with the fixed address 0x68. For FeatherWings that also use GPIO, check the pin usage on the schematic of both FeatherWings to determine compatibility.
For example, the OLED FeatherWing is compatible for simultaneous use with the MultiNav FeatherWing as long as the interrupt solder jumpers are left disconnected.