Thanks to Drew for sharing – Via Patrick Van Oosterwijck on Hackaday.io
- Ever wished you could unplug your Raspberry Pi and move it elsewhere when you were in the middle of something and didn’t want to turn it off?
- Ever wanted to have your Pi run on battery power for a couple of hours?
- Ever wanted to have your Pi sleep most of the time, but wake up to do a short task at regular intervals, all while battery powered?
- Ever wanted your Pi to have a power button that would do a clean shutdown instead of just pulling power, even if you were using it headless?
- Ever had a high-availability application where you wanted your Pi to run through short power outages, and cleanly shut down and come back online when power returned?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, LiFePO4wered/Pi is for you! 🙂
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Perform operation
Electronics — Soldering Pointer!
Biohacking — Stretchable EEG Temporary Tattoos
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.