One of the best places to raise awareness is in the classroom. We’ve compiled a list of resources that may be of interest for any educator wishing to celebrate Autism Awareness Month in their classroom:
- Autism Classroom has their own list of lessons and actives that include lesson planes from Autism New Jersey and resources from FableVision Learning
- Educating Children about Autism in an Inclusive Classroom from the Government of Prince Edward Island
- This lesson plan from The Autism Helper
- A Is for Autism, F Is for Friend and In His Shoes – A Short Journey Through Autism by Joanna Keating-Velasco
- The National Association of Elementary School Principals‘ Resources for Principles. This list of resources is geared more toward educating teachers and educational staff than students.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — TechShop is closed, files bankruptcy
Wearables — Get concrete solutions
Electronics — Are you grounded?
Biohacking — Learning to See with Sound
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.