We’re making Physical Visualizations of data that present information in a large format, super cool, instantly readable way. The concept is that you’d hang a set of FizViz widgets in your office, workshop, or wherever you want to watch and share data that matters:
– How many products did I sell today? How does that compare to my average?
– How many people visited my website? How many pages did they view?
– Am I getting more traffic because of my recent cat video post, or is everyone bouncing because it had nothing to do with my product?
Or, hook it up to other data sources:
– How much time is left in my 3D printing job?
– How many people are here?
– How many Challenge entries have already been submitted for the Hackster World’s Largest Arduino Challenge?
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.