What’s a “FizViz”?
We’re making Physical Visualizations of data that present information in a large format, super cool, instantly readable way. The concept is that you’d hang a set of FizViz widgets in your office, workshop, or wherever you want to watch and share data that matters:
– How many products did I sell today? How does that compare to my average?
– How many people visited my website? How many pages did they view?
– Am I getting more traffic because of my recent cat video post, or is everyone bouncing because it had nothing to do with my product?
Or, hook it up to other data sources:
– How much time is left in my 3D printing job?
– How many people are here?
– How many Challenge entries have already been submitted for the Hackster World’s Largest Arduino Challenge?
Featured Adafruit Products!
Adafruit NeoPixel Digital RGBW LED Strip – White PCB 144 LED/m – 1m: What is better than smart RGB LEDs? Smart RGB+White LEDs! These NeoPixels now have 4 LEDs in them (red, green, blue and white) for excellent lighting effects. These LED strips are fun and glowy, and you can control each LED individually! (read more)
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Snap a picture
Electronics — To Y5V or not to Y5V?
Biohacking — Ticks are Spreading an Allergy to Meat
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.