Coming Soon – Raspberry Pi / Raspberry Pi NoIR – Camera Board v2 – 8 Megapixels
The Raspberry Pi Camera Board v2 and the Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Board v2 are high quality, 8 megapixel, Sony IMX219 image sensor custom designed add-on boards for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens. They’re capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images and also support 1080p30, 720p60, and 640x480p90 video.
They attach to the Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board’s upper surface and use the dedicated CSi interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras.
- Improved Resolution
- 8 megapixel native resolution high quality Sony IMX219 image sensor
- Cameras are capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images
- Remaining High Quality
- Capture video at 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 resolutions
- All software is supported within the latest version of Raspbian Operating System
- 1.4 µm X 1.4 µm pixel with OmniBSI technology for high performance (high sensitivity, low crosstalk, low noise)
- Optical size of 1/4″
- The Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Board has no Infrared filter making it perfect for taking Infrared photographs or photographing objects in low light (twilight) conditions
Note: Raspberry Pi not included!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Presentation: Ten Year Futures – Benedict Evans
Wearables — Simulate tattoos
Electronics — Servo Pulses
Biohacking — Nutrigenomics – Personalized Vitamin Supplements Based on DNA
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.