An optical tracking telescope using OpenCV, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and 3D printed parts being built at House4Hack.
- Basic astrophotography with a cheap and simple telescope and mount
- Experiment with OpenCV on a telescope
- Optical tracking with OpenCV
- Real-time image stacking and display on an LCD screen
- Use software to make up for the simple hardware
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Perform operation
Electronics — Soldering Pointer!
Biohacking — EGG – Gut Monitoring Using Electrical Signals
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.