An optical tracking telescope using OpenCV, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and 3D printed parts being built at House4Hack.
- Basic astrophotography with a cheap and simple telescope and mount
- Experiment with OpenCV on a telescope
- Optical tracking with OpenCV
- Real-time image stacking and display on an LCD screen
- Use software to make up for the simple hardware
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Undercover in an iPhone Factory (video)
Wearables — Go with silicone
Electronics — Shift away from basic arithmetic
Biohacking — Bunnies Book “The Hardware Hacker” Applies to Biohackers
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.