AdaBox is a quarterly subscription service from Adafruit, centered around products from the Adafruit ecosystem. Each AdaBox will contain a curated set of Adafruit products that will help you get started with do-it-yourself electronics.
By signing up, each quarter you’ll receive:
- A box full of curated, discounted Adafruit products, focused around a theme, that will help you learn one area in the world of do-it-yourself electronics.
- Tutorials and videos that will help guide you through the contents of your AdaBox.
- Activities, tips, and more to help you continue your educational journey through the world of DIY electronics.
- A unique collectible, centered around each AdaBox’s theme.
- Discount codes and subscriber-only content.
AdaBox is coming soon. Sign up here and we’ll notify you when subscriptions and gift subscriptions are available for purchase!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Alibaba to invest $15b in tech, set up research labs around the world
Wearables — Hand beading mimicry
Electronics — Trigger happy oscilloscope?
Biohacking — Biohacking: Visioneer – AI Glasses to Assist the Visually Impaired
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.