Have you always wanted to binge-watch Battlestar Galactica on a single-board computer? We have – and that’s why we put together this Raspberry Pi Media Center kit for Raspberry Pi!
Based around the OSMC media center, this kit includes everything you need to get going on building your own Raspberry Pi media center. OSMC is a free and open source media center that’s built for the people, by the people. It’s really simple and easy to use and can play almost anything – from movies and TV shows, to music or your own pictures.
The kit also includes:
- 1x 8GB Class 10 SD pre-burned with OSMC for Raspberry Pi
- 1x HDMI Cable – 1 meter
- 1x Miniature Wireless USB Keyboard w/ Touchpad
- 1x USB WiFi Module – you can also use the internal WiFi on the Pi 3. This adapter may give you better range
- 1x 5V 2.4A Switching Power Supply w/ 20AWG 6′ MicroUSB Cable
- 1x Raspberry Pi B+ / Pi 2 / Pi 3 Case – Smoke Base w/ Clear Top
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “ORANGE PI: MEETING WITH STEVEN ZHAO IN SHENZHEN”
Wearables — Putty in your hands
Electronics — Multimeter Bandwidth – AC Signal
Biohacking — Google Searching for “My Eyes Hurt” Peaked After Yesterday’s Eclipse
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.