This goal of this project is to develop a hardware kit that is open, hackable, adaptable, and extensible to open this incredible technology to everyone.
The key principles of this project are as follows:
- Use as much off the shelf components as possible
- Use simple mechanical mounting that can be assembled without any specialized tools or equipment
- Compatible with mobile computing platforms such as Raspberry Pi or similar
- Cost to be similar to a consumer level 360 cameras such as Ricoh Theta ($250-$350)
- At least still capture capable
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — A journey through Shenzhen, the electronics manufacturing hub of the world
Wearables — Ice, ice baby
Electronics — Current limiting!
Biohacking — Grindfest 2018
Python for Microcontrollers — CRICKITs are coming!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.