Looking beyond ABS? Tired of PLA? Open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaTek’s Cheetah series, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is an industrial grade flexible filament known for its speed and compatibility.
Cheetah was designed to work across all desktop 3D printers at twice the speed of other flexible filaments. It’s abrasion resistance is well above ABS and PLA making Cheetah the perfect blend of speed, toughness, and strength.
- Prints at speeds greater than 60 mm/s with standard ABS settings
- Industry leading toughness and dependability to ensure longevity in printed parts
- Significantly greater impact strength than all widely used materials – 84% greater than ABS!
- Abrasion resistance 40% better than ABS and 76% better than PLA
- Printable on standard ABS settings
- 580% elongation capabilities improve ability to withstand wear and tear
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- Chemical resistant to many industrial materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
- Applications: grips, guides, hinges, sleeves and snap-fit parts
- Shore Hardness = 95A
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Leverage long exposure
Electronics — Why do they call it a breadboard?
Biohacking — Finding the Ideal Glucose Level for a Good Night’s Rest
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.