NEW PRODUCTS – WiPy IOT Development Platform / WiPy Expansion Board
The WiPy is an enterprise grade IOT development platform that runs Python in real time with the perfect blend of power, speed, friendliness, and flexibility. Within a few minutes you can wirelessly connect to it and get a Python REPL command line.
In addition to all the hardware specs Pycom developed powerful and intuitive Python API to take advantage of every feature of the hardware. Working with Python on the WiPy feels just like working with Python on a PC.
- MicroPython enabled – you can use a high level language and forget about buffer memory management 10x faster programming
- Small and light to fit in any enclosure or project
- Fits in a standard breadboard (with headers)
- Ultra-low power usage: 850uA with the WiFi connection active
Check out the tutorials and quickstart guide at Pycom to see how fast it is to get going!
- USB and LiPo battery powering
- FT234XD USB to serial converter
- LiPo battery charger (BQ24040), with 2 different charging options (100mA and 450mA)
- TPS2115A with reverse voltage protection
- MicroSD card slot
- 3 female headers to easily plug in the WiPy (WiPy 1.0 and WiPy 2.0) or the LoPy
- JST style battery connector
- Power LED and charge status LED
- 1 user LED and 1 user switch
- Battery voltage monitoring via the WiPy ADC
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Not a loophole
Electronics — Rule of thumb: 10mils per amp.
Biohacking — Biomimicry – 8 Useful Technologies Inspired by Nature
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.