Things used and features:
- Micro-controller board “Teensy 3.2 for motor control, steering servo control, sensing.
- Back EMF sensing for motor speed control.
- Olimex ESP 8266 for simple Wifi link (in Version 1)
- Raspberry Pi for video processing and data relay.
- TP-Link TL-WN722N dongle on RX and TX.
- Wifibroadcast, i.e. packets are send without Wifi device association.
- Custom command program based on PyQt. Also utilizing PyQtGraph for graphing and PyGame for input.
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — SoftBank Invests $300 Million in WeWork
Wearables — Impatience reward
Electronics — Cool your FETs!
Biohacking — NinjaPCR – Open Source #iot DNA Amplifier
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.