ARDUINO 1.6.10 – 2016.07.26
* A lot of bugfixes to builder:
* Libraries can now define the property “includes” in the library.properties to
tell the IDE which `#include …` lines should be added to the sketch when
the “Include library” command is used. See:
* Examples are now filtered by architecture
* Added more graceful handling of upload failures
* Solved a bug that crashed the IDE with some exotic serial devices
* avr: toolchain updated to latest Atmel release 3.5.3 http://distribute.atmel.no/tools/opensource/Atmel-AVR-GNU-Toolchain/3.5.3/
The updated tools are now binutils-2.26, gcc-4.9.2, avr-libc-2.0.0, gdb-7.8
* avr: avrdude updated to version 6.3
* fixed a small bug that caused a compile error on some 3rd party derivatives boards based on Leonardo
* sam: added snprintf_P to avr/pgmspace.h stub. Thanks @jantje
* avr: Fix TX buffer being overwritten by multiple Wire.write(…) calls in slave mode. Thanks @kellerkindt
* Another small fix to String iterators. Thanks @Ivan-Perez @Chris–A
* Added getTimeout() method to Stream. Thanks @mattb5906
* avr: Fixed USB wakeup event handling, this solves some rare lockups of serial port on some linux distributions
* Speed and size improvement on Print::printFloat(..). Thanks @bblanchon
* avr: Added Serial.availableForWrite() for USB-CDC serial ports
* avr: Added PIN_* defines to all board variants
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Pololu’s account of the chip shortage
Wearables — More manicure tools for rugged circuits
Electronics — Probes aren’t perfect!
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: CircuitPython 7.1.0 Beta 1, Discord 32K and Projects Galore! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Coffee Routine, IoT Cat, ESP32-S2 Feather, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Thank You!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — JP’s Product Pick of the Week — 4pm Eastern TODAY! 12/7/21 @adafruit @johnedgarpark #adafruit #newproductpick
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.