- Reads SNES roms and reads/writes save games from and to the SNES cartridge. Supported cartridge types so far: LoRom, HiRom, ExHiRom, SuperFX, SuperFX2, SA1(can’t write save back to SA1)
- Read and writes SFC Nintendo Power Cartridges
- Reads N64 roms and reads/writes save games(4K/16K Eeprom + Sram + Flashram)
- Reads and writes N64 controller paks and also can test a N64 controller
- Programs Flashroms like 29F016, 29F032, 29F033, 29F1610 and 29L3211(needs 3.3V).
Please join the discussion at: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=158974.0
Each Monday is ArduinoMonday here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Arduino related products. Adafruit manufactures the Arduino right here in the United States in cooperation with arduino.cc. We have a huge selection of Arduino accessories and all the code and tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Kickstarter Hardware Studio
Wearables — A soft glow
Electronics — Through Hole SMD
Biohacking — Ultra Runner Kilian Jornet Summits Everest in 26 Hours
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.