Burning Man is quickly approaching! We’ve assembled this list to help you plan your project to keep things easy for all of us.
- Allow ample time to design, build, test and troubleshoot your project.
- Don’t wait until the last possible day…there won’t be time for additional parts, etc (and popular items such as LEDs always sell out).
- Be aware of the Adafruit shipping cut-off times and delivery options (we do not have Saturday or Sunday delivery).
- We do not offer messenger services or special delivery options to the Playa. We get asked this each year about this.
- Please use the Adafruit customer support forums for all assistance; do not email the staff directly. Here’s a guide for creating your post.
- The are no returns of products used for your Burning Man project, once it’s been used, that’s it.
- We do not have visitors or a retail store for purchases.
- We cannot sponsor a camp or do special discounts, it’s not fair to everyone else and we do not want/need Adafruit’s logos on your camp (see the Ten Principles of Burning Man).
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Alibaba to invest $15b in tech, set up research labs around the world
Wearables — Special servo movement
Electronics — Trigger happy oscilloscope?
Biohacking — Biohacking: Visioneer – AI Glasses to Assist the Visually Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.