Burning Man is quickly approaching! We’ve assembled this list to help you plan your project to keep things easy for all of us.
- Allow ample time to design, build, test and troubleshoot your project.
- Don’t wait until the last possible day…there won’t be time for additional parts, etc (and popular items such as LEDs always sell out).
- Be aware of the Adafruit shipping cut-off times and delivery options (we do not have Saturday or Sunday delivery).
- We do not offer messenger services or special delivery options to the Playa. We get asked this each year about this.
- Please use the Adafruit customer support forums for all assistance; do not email the staff directly. Here’s a guide for creating your post.
- The are no returns of products used for your Burning Man project, once it’s been used, that’s it.
- We do not have visitors or a retail store for purchases.
- We cannot sponsor a camp or do special discounts, it’s not fair to everyone else and we do not want/need Adafruit’s logos on your camp (see the Ten Principles of Burning Man).