The Pi-Top is a cute kit that lets you add a monitor, keyboard, trackpad, to your Pi while making it easy to access hardware for DIY experimentation!
- The Pi is an excellent catcher for household IoT data. With built-in screen / keyboard it makes it that much easier to debug code issues.
- Battery backup helps avoid nasty file system crashes should the power go out.
- Arduinos can be programmed from the Pi-Top and there is plenty of room under the acrylic screen to keep a mini development board.
- KiCad can runs on Raspberry Pi. It performs reasonably well on version 3.
- The battery life of the Pi-Top is awesome at 12 hours.
- A neat little console environment for the Pi will clean up your workspace.
- The Pi-Top seems like the kind of laptop that would be pure spectacle should it make an appearance in a trendy coffee shop.
Come with us as we put one together….
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Not a loophole
Electronics — Rule of thumb: 10mils per amp.
Biohacking — Soft Artificial Human Heart #3DThursday #3DPrinting
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.