NEW TUTORIAL: Pi-Top Assembly – Putting Together the Cute Raspberry Pi Laptop!
NEW TUTORIAL: Pi-Top Assembly
The Pi-Top is a cute kit that lets you add a monitor, keyboard, trackpad, to your Pi while making it easy to access hardware for DIY experimentation!
- The Pi is an excellent catcher for household IoT data. With built-in screen / keyboard it makes it that much easier to debug code issues.
- Battery backup helps avoid nasty file system crashes should the power go out.
- Arduinos can be programmed from the Pi-Top and there is plenty of room under the acrylic screen to keep a mini development board.
- KiCad can runs on Raspberry Pi. It performs reasonably well on version 3.
- The battery life of the Pi-Top is awesome at 12 hours.
- A neat little console environment for the Pi will clean up your workspace.
- The Pi-Top seems like the kind of laptop that would be pure spectacle should it make an appearance in a trendy coffee shop.
Come with us as we put one together….
See the full guide here!
Join 4,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
Learn “How Computers Work” with Bill Gates, Ladyada and more – From Code.org !
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — Prototyping PCBs with Particle, a guide from a pro in the field #makerbusiness
Wearables — From mat to hat
Electronics — Even lower power!
Biohacking — Nectome’s Brain Preservation and Backup Service Plan
Python for Microcontrollers — Scott ([email protected]) on the Amp Hour podcast!
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.