Updated Product – Getting Started with Raspberry Pi – 3rd Edition
What can you do with the Raspberry Pi, a low cost computer the size of a credit card? All sorts of things! If you’re learning how to program, or looking to build new electronic projects, this hands-on guide will show you just how valuable this flexible little platform can be. Written by Matt Richardson & Shawn Wallace
This book takes you step-by-step through many fun and educational possibilities. Take advantage of several preloaded programming languages. Use the Raspberry Pi with Arduino. Create Internet-connected projects. Play with multimedia. With Raspberry Pi, you can do all of this and more.
Note: As of September 13, 2016, we are now selling the 3rd Edition of this book! Updated to include coverage of the Raspberry Pi Models 2 and 3!
- Get acquainted with hardware features on the Pi’s board
- Learn enough Linux to move around the operating system
- Start programming with Python
- Use the Pi’s input and output pins to do some hardware hacking
- Discover how Arduino and the Raspberry Pi can work together
- Create your own Pi-based web server with Python
- Work with the Raspberry Pi Camera Module and USB webcams
- Make the Pi the centerpiece of your Internet of Things project
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — HOW ANKER IS BEATING APPLE AND SAMSUNG AT THEIR OWN ACCESSORY GAME
Wearables — Spooky liquids
Electronics — The deets on Electret Microphones
Biohacking — Mind-Controlled Spermatozoa
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.