NEW PRODUCT – Arduboy
What do you get when you cross Arduino with a Game Boy? Arduboy! The game system the size of a credit card! Create your own games, learn to program or download from a library of open source games for free! Arduboy is a hardware development platform based on Arduino, an open-source community and tool chain for controlling electronics. An excellent way to get kids excited about programming as well as a fun way to remember the past and celebrate the retro-future!
If you don’t know how to program yet, it’s a great way to learn. If you already are an expert developer, join the open-source community and show off your skills. Arduboy is a game system the size of your imagination!
- Processor: ATmega32u4 (same as Arduino Leonardo & Micro)
- Memory: 32KB Flash, 2.5KB RAM, 1KB EEPROM
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 w/ built in HID profile
- 1.3″ bright and crisp black & white OLED Display
- 6 Tactile Momentary Push Buttons
- 2 Channel Piezo Electric Speaker
- Durable Polycarbonate and Aluminum Construction
- Rechargable 180mAh Thin-Film Lithium Polymer Battery
- Comes with USB to MicroUSB Cable
- Programming: Codebender, Arduino IDE, GCC & AVRDude
Check out this guide to help you quickly get started programming with the Arduboy!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Alibaba to invest $15b in tech, set up research labs around the world
Wearables — Special servo movement
Electronics — Trigger happy oscilloscope?
Biohacking — Biohacking: Visioneer – AI Glasses to Assist the Visually Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.