Power over Ethernet (PoE) splitters can make your project wiring a breeze – and best of all they work to connect any 802.3af-capable router to any Ethernet device, even if it doesn’t natively support PoE! The splitter takes a unified PoE signal (data and power) from one cable, and then separates the data (Ethernet) and power (+12VDC regulated) into two different lines for non-PoE devices.
We now offer two economical, practical, high-performance, and reliable PoE Output Splitters based on IEEE 802.3af standard: one for 12V power, and another for multiple voltages (5V, 9V, or 12V). They can divide power and data signals from a network cable, and can be used with any PoE power supply equipment (PoE injector) that is compatible with IEEE 802.3af, and supply power and data for non-PoE network equipment.
Features of both:
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Supports 10/100M data transmission
- 44V-57V power voltage input makes it very convenient to use direct current DC48V power from generator room or PoE power supply equipment, standard or non-standard PoE injector, PoE switch, etc.
Features of 12V Splitter:
- Supplies 1 Amp regulated DC12V power on a 2.1mm DC barrel jack – suitable for small projects.
Features of Multi-Voltage Splitter:
- Supplies 1 Amp regulated DC power on a DC barrel jack – suitable for small projects.
- DIP switch for 5V, 9V, and 12V adjustable output power
- Comes with a variety of DC plugs with positive-tip output: 5.5mm/2.5mm, 5.5mm/2.1mm, 4.8mm/1.8mm, 3.4mm/1.3mm
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Presentation: Ten Year Futures – Benedict Evans
Wearables — Toy with inspiration
Electronics — Servo Pulses
Biohacking — Nutrigenomics – Personalized Vitamin Supplements Based on DNA
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.