NEW PRODUCT – Bare Conductive Pi Cap
Add precise capacitive touch, distance sensing and high quality audio to your Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Zero and later (any Raspberry Pi with a 40 pin GPIO connector) with the Pi Cap from Bare Conductive! Connect Electric Paint or anything conductive to one of the 12 electrodes to control sounds, video and more. Connecting the physical world to the digital world is easy with Bare Conductive’s fully featured libraries and extensive online tutorials.
- High quality audio output
- Extensive tutorials and easy startup experience
- Powerful Python and C++ libraries so that you can include sensors in your project
- User-programmable RGB LED and multi function button
- Prototyping area with GPIO breakout to add additional sensors or buttons
- Works with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Zero and later (Any Raspberry Pi with a 40 pin GPIO connector)
The Pi Cap software is in the official Raspbian repository, so installing all the software you need is as easy as Pi. This also means you’ll get updates through apt-get, just like you do with the core Raspberry Pi packages. Hooray for Linux!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Airbnb’s Internal University to Teach Data Science
Wearables — Faking wood
Electronics — Trouble with LM741
Biohacking — Nike’s Unlimited Stadium Will Put Your Best Foot Forward
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.