NEW PRODUCT – BubbleSort Zine Project Pack – Literal Twitter Bot Kit
This collaboration with BubbleSort Zines! is a kit that will help you connect a toy bird (or any animal you want, really) to your Twitter app using an Arduino, so you’ll hear a LITERAL tweet IRL whenever you get mentions! It’s the Literal Twitter Bot Kit — a great way to learn about embedded programming and hardware hacking.
Bring your tweets to life using your favorite stuffed toy, Beanie Baby, Circuit Playground plushie, or even a taxidermy bird for the Twitter originalists out there.
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires – 20 x 3″ (75mm) x1
- USB Cable – Standard A-B – 3 ft/1m x1
- Arduino Uno R3 (Atmega328 – assembled) x1
- Half-size breadboard x1
- Plastic mounting plate for breadboard and Arduino x1
- NPN Bipolar Transistors – 10 pack
- Tactile Switch Buttons (6mm slim) – 20 pack
- Large Enclosed Piezo Element w/Wires x1
- Through-Hole Resistors – 470 ohm 5% 1/4W – 25 pack