NEW PRODUCT – BubbleSort Zine Project Pack – Literal Twitter Bot Kit
This collaboration with BubbleSort Zines! is a kit that will help you connect a toy bird (or any animal you want, really) to your Twitter app using an Arduino, so you’ll hear a LITERAL tweet IRL whenever you get mentions! It’s the Literal Twitter Bot Kit — a great way to learn about embedded programming and hardware hacking.
Bring your tweets to life using your favorite stuffed toy, Beanie Baby, Circuit Playground plushie, or even a taxidermy bird for the Twitter originalists out there.
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires – 20 x 3″ (75mm) x1
- USB Cable – Standard A-B – 3 ft/1m x1
- Arduino Uno R3 (Atmega328 – assembled) x1
- Half-size breadboard x1
- Plastic mounting plate for breadboard and Arduino x1
- NPN Bipolar Transistors – 10 pack
- Tactile Switch Buttons (6mm slim) – 20 pack
- Large Enclosed Piezo Element w/Wires x1
- Through-Hole Resistors – 470 ohm 5% 1/4W – 25 pack
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — PBS Kids releases baby’s first HDMI dongle
Wearables — Spray on weather
Electronics — Switch Mode Power
Biohacking — FindAir One – Monitor Your Asthma
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.