NEW PRODUCT – ModMyPi Pi Zero Case – Frost/Clear
Still searching for the Pi Zero enclosure that works for you? Try out this fully injection molded Raspberry Pi Zero case from ModMyPi! Designed to optimise protection whilst maintaining device useability, this Pi Zero case consists of a 3-part clip together construction with microSD card cover and embossed Raspberry Pi Foundation logo, which acts as a ventilation point for heat extraction.
Each case features a top and bottom GPIO cut-out, which can easily be removed using a sharp instrument, or left in situ if the GPIO is not required. There are also 2 x M3 mounting holes on the back of the case, so you can effortlessly mount your Pi Zero where it’s required e.g. your belt/dog/table/wall, and two internal microSD card slots to store you spare OS images.
- Professional Fully Injection Molded PC-ABS Raspberry Pi Zero Case
- 3 Part Clip-Together Construction (Top, Base & Micro SD Card Cover)
- Removable Micro SD Card Cover
- GPIO Cut-Out Slot (Top & Bottom)
- Embossed Raspberry Pi Foundation Logo
- Embossed Port Labels (MicroSD, Camera, USB, Power, HDMI)
- Raspberry Pi Zero Clips In (No Screws)
- Power LED Hole
- Two-Point M3 Bolt Mount for Attaching to Belts for Wearables or Walls for Wallables 😉
- 2 x Internal Clip In Micro SD Card Holders
- Drop Resistant
Raspberry Pi Zero not included!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Apple acquires Workflow
Wearables — Conduct with care
Electronics — Must read MOSFET material
Biohacking — NinjaPCR – Open Source #iot DNA Amplifier
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.