Thanks to Drew for sharing – more info here.
What is it?
The icehat is a small (Raspberry Pi Zero-sized) board with a Lattice ice40 Ultra FPGA and three Digilent-compatible 8-bit PMOD receptacles.
- Lattice iCE5LP4K-SG48 FPGA with
- 3520 LUTs
- 4 Multiplier/Accumulate blocks
- 20x 4kb RAMs
- OTP Non-volatile configuration memory
- 1 PLL
- 2 I2C cores
- 2 SPI cores
- 10kHz oscillator
- 48MHz oscillator
- 3 24ma OC LED drivers
- single 5V supply from RPi Header
- 3.3V 300ma regulator for FPGA I/O
- 1.2V 300ma regulator for FPGA core
- 4x Diagnostic LEDs (1 Configuration status, 3 FPGA user defined).
- 3x 12-pin Digilent-style PMOD connectors with 8 FPGA I/O each and selectable supply voltage.
- Dedicated SPI port between RPi and FPGA
- I2S between RPi and FPGA
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — SoftBank Invests $300 Million in WeWork
Wearables — Impatience reward
Electronics — Cool your FETs!
Biohacking — NinjaPCR – Open Source #iot DNA Amplifier
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.