Via whitnallswimmer on YouTube.
- Remotely controlled via any device, including Android and Apple
- Via these devices, can Activate or Deactivate system, as well as turn on Panic Siren
- Can remotely view live video stream, which is password protected
- When system activated, if motion detected by camera, will upload video to google drive
- Will also immediately send push image notification (and email) of video frame containing most motion
- Of note, have “pet filter” in camera to ignore small pets
- Will organize all motion files in google drive into folders by date, and delete them after 30 days
- Only sensors will trigger siren countdown (not motion detected by camera)
- When a sensor is tripped while system activated, will send push notification saying which sensor tripped
- Also have randomizer to choose various sound clips for sensors so never get bored!
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!