• Type of wire: steel, galvanized, coated wire
• Wire scope of weaving: 1.6 ÷ 4.2 mm
• Mesh scope of weaving: 30÷75 mm (option 30÷100mm)
• Width scope of weaving: 0,5÷4,0m
• Number of wires: -2
• The output per hour: 180 m2 (60X60 mesh)
• The machine is controlled: PLC
• Total power of equipment: 6,2kW
• Suitable wire to the machine: 400-800 N/M2
• Outside size: main machine: L4.2 x W2,2 x H2,2 Met
• Weight of equipment: 1500kg
• Power supply: current three-phase 380 V
• Control voltage: 24 V
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — American startups are having an increasingly smaller share of the market
Wearables — Switch the advantage
Electronics — Don’t float!
Biohacking — Optimizing the Warm Up
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython 3.0.0 released!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.