We think photographer Andrew Tingle‘s beautiful photos and videos are as much a part of the Adafruit brand as our boards, kits, and tutorials. Here are our photo team’s top 10 photos and videos of 2016. Check out our Instagram, YouTube, and Flickr to check out more of Andrew’s incredible work!
1. Adabot made out of a variety of boards, components and parts.
2. Wafers! These semiconductors caught our eyes and we just had to capture their beauty on video.
3. Someone in our fabrication department made a tower of headers so beautiful that we could not resist a photo shoot.
4. Raspberry Pi logo made with Pi’s, components, parts, and accessories!
6. Resistors for an Instagram feature.
7. Bare Conductive Pi Cap + clementines for a demo but also for fun.
8. When we spooked Adabot on Halloween!
9. Our Labor Day portraits!
10. Our fabrication department tests every board we make before they go out to you. Some of our testers needed an upgrade… a Raspberry Pi upgrade! The fabrication department was thrilled and so was the photo team.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Alibaba to invest $15b in tech, set up research labs around the world
Wearables — Hand beading mimicry
Electronics — Trigger happy oscilloscope?
Biohacking — Biohacking: Visioneer – AI Glasses to Assist the Visually Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.