We think photographer Andrew Tingle‘s beautiful photos and videos are as much a part of the Adafruit brand as our boards, kits, and tutorials. Here are our photo team’s top 10 photos and videos of 2016. Check out our Instagram, YouTube, and Flickr to check out more of Andrew’s incredible work!
1. Adabot made out of a variety of boards, components and parts.
2. Wafers! These semiconductors caught our eyes and we just had to capture their beauty on video.
3. Someone in our fabrication department made a tower of headers so beautiful that we could not resist a photo shoot.
4. Raspberry Pi logo made with Pi’s, components, parts, and accessories!
6. Resistors for an Instagram feature.
7. Bare Conductive Pi Cap + clementines for a demo but also for fun.
8. When we spooked Adabot on Halloween!
9. Our Labor Day portraits!
10. Our fabrication department tests every board we make before they go out to you. Some of our testers needed an upgrade… a Raspberry Pi upgrade! The fabrication department was thrilled and so was the photo team.