From the CircuitPython release page:
Another week, another beta. Thanks to everyone who has tried it so far! Shout out to jerryn from the Adafruit forum and @tdicola for finding bugs. Thanks to them, this release includes a number of useful fixes:
- all: Correct the pull kwarg to `nativeio.DigitalInout.switch_to_input`
- all: Correct setting the `pull` property on `nativeio.DigitalInOut`
- samd: Correct getting the `pull` property on `nativeio.DigitalInOut`
- samd: Support reading multiple analogIn channels
- samd: Correct neopixel timing by switching the flash cache to take the same amount of time regardless of hit or miss
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — ABS ABC
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — VICE Reviews The Internet’s Top Five Nootropics
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.