NEW PRODUCT – HDMI to RCA Audio and NTSC or PAL Video Adapter
Do you have a display, television, projector or some other older device that isn’t compatible with your HDMI devices? Here’s an adapter that will allow you to convert HDMI from your modern computer or game system to NTSC/PAL, for older screens and devices that might not have an HDMI input.
This mini HDMI to AV signal converter will convert HDMI video signal or audio signal to CVBS (either NTSC or PAL selectable) composite video signal and left/right stereo audio signals. A switch on the side will select between standard 480i NTSC or 576i PAL. Note that you will get some degradation of signal just by the fact that you’ll be converting HD video down to a low-rez display. That said, for many older devices, such as TVs, CRTs, VCRs, projectors, DVD recorders, game console, etc. you may not have a choice. Just be aware that it won’t turn your 1990 TV into an HDMI-quality display!
- Compatible HDMI1.3, Supports HDMI input from 480i to 1080P. 3D and HDCP not supported (so turn off HDCP on your device)
- Selectable NTSC or PAL standard TV format outputs
- Also separates out the HDMI audio signal into left and right line level output.
- No need to install drivers! The adapter is portable, flexible, plug and play
- Package includes: Converter, USB Power Cable and User Manual
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Make it snow
Electronics — Pseudodifferential Measurement
Biohacking — Soft Artificial Human Heart #3DThursday #3DPrinting
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.