From the release page:
Hi all, thought I’d release a new beta before my European vacation. I will be checking in periodically but things may be a bit sporadic for a little while.
This release is based on MicroPython 1.8.7.
Changes since 0.8.3:
PWMOutsupports different frequencies.
- all: Renamed
PWMOutconstructor argument to
duty_cycleto match property.
- all: Published new design guide for contributions.
- SAMD21: Newly created filesystems are now called
- SAMD21: Correct USB sleep time. (A sleep of 2 seconds was actually 2.7. Whoops!)
- SAMD21: Cleanly reset the ADC and DAC.
- SAMD21: Various pinout fixes.
- SAMD21: Dim the status LEDs so they are less blinding.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Adafruit interviews Dan Rasure, Managing Partner TechShop 2.0
Wearables — Simulate tattoos
Electronics — Heatsinks aren’t enough!
Biohacking — Getting More from Home DNA Testing
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.