Time has put out solid summary of Silicon Valley’s trending biohacks. The article does a good job of covering the full gamut from well funded research companies to advanced forms of calorie restriction. Here are the bullet points:
- Calico (Larry Ellison) – Research company focused on Human Lifespan
- Mathuselah – Life-extension therapies.
- Ambrosia – $8,000 blood plasma transfusions from young people to older people.
- Health Nucleus – Full personal sequence of genome and microbiome plus a MRI and blood tests. Expensive at $25k and founded by Craig Venter.
- Elysium Health – Basis supplement using NAD+ compound.
- Nootrobox – Smart Pill supplements (nootropics)
- L-Nutra – Fasting mimicking diet with a meal plan called ProLon which features 5 days of 770-1100 calorie meals for $300.
[ … Read More … ]
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — What I Learned from Weighing Myself 15 Times in a Day
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.