Time has put out solid summary of Silicon Valley’s trending biohacks. The article does a good job of covering the full gamut from well funded research companies to advanced forms of calorie restriction. Here are the bullet points:
- Calico (Larry Ellison) – Research company focused on Human Lifespan
- Mathuselah – Life-extension therapies.
- Ambrosia – $8,000 blood plasma transfusions from young people to older people.
- Health Nucleus – Full personal sequence of genome and microbiome plus a MRI and blood tests. Expensive at $25k and founded by Craig Venter.
- Elysium Health – Basis supplement using NAD+ compound.
- Nootrobox – Smart Pill supplements (nootropics)
- L-Nutra – Fasting mimicking diet with a meal plan called ProLon which features 5 days of 770-1100 calorie meals for $300.
[ … Read More … ]