MIT is hosting a IoT bootcamp this summer – check out more and apply here!
By the end of the MIT Internet of Things Bootcamp, you will learn how to:
- Choose appropriate sensors and collect data
- Use microcontrollers to transfer data from sensors to the Internet
- Apply web tools to remotely analyze the data
- Send processed information back to a device
- Control electronic systems over the Internet
- Apply the information to solve big problems
- See what new IoT technologies MIT is developing
- Understand how to make money from IoT
- Predict key trends in emerging IoT industries
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Leverage long exposure
Electronics — Why do they call it a breadboard?
Biohacking — Finding the Ideal Glucose Level for a Good Night’s Rest
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.