MIT is hosting a IoT bootcamp this summer – check out more and apply here!
By the end of the MIT Internet of Things Bootcamp, you will learn how to:
- Choose appropriate sensors and collect data
- Use microcontrollers to transfer data from sensors to the Internet
- Apply web tools to remotely analyze the data
- Send processed information back to a device
- Control electronic systems over the Internet
- Apply the information to solve big problems
- See what new IoT technologies MIT is developing
- Understand how to make money from IoT
- Predict key trends in emerging IoT industries
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Alibaba to invest $15b in tech, set up research labs around the world
Wearables — Special servo movement
Electronics — Trigger happy oscilloscope?
Biohacking — Biohacking: Visioneer – AI Glasses to Assist the Visually Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.